Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shave Ratings and our BF-GF anniversary

Well, this is my first after-welcome post!

YAY!

So I know you're all asking - what is this "shave ratings" you speak of??? Well, I'm into shaving right now. Yeah, I know - weird hobby! I'm going to be rating my shaves on a scale of 1-10 the days I blog and you'll be able to see my progress over time. Just look to the right (-->) to see the graph. :) There are all sorts of factors - lather, technique, smoothness of the cut, and the scents you combine together with the pre-shave oil, shaving cream, after shave, post-shave balm, and cologne.

And you thought you just pushed the on button and buzzed away with the 'lectric??? hahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Anyways, todays shave was mediocre. I got a few nicks and was a little raw after the shave :( 6.5

But what is this BF Anniversary?? Yes, Amber and I were official BF/GF 9 years ago today! Yaaaaaay!!!

To make a long story short, this was another point in a chain of events that ended up with me trading this:

for this:


and this:


(Note - the above 'vette was not actually mine, but Amber did get the ring instead of me getting the 'vette....)

Now which would you rather have?? (Come on guys - I know you're out there - don't be shy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment